YES! I am open for business -
by appointments only
NEW COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS:
- All clients will need to pass a screening prior to their session. For everyone's safety, if you are sick, please reschedule your appointment and stay home! This includes fever, cough, shortness or breath, sore throat, and any other cold or flu-like symptoms, along with contact with anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or those who have recently traveled.
*If you are concerned you might have Coronavirus, use this self-assessment tool:
- Upon arriving for your appointment, please stay in your vehicle and contact me to notify that you have arrived. To control numbers in the building and allow time for disinfecting, you will be contacted when it is safe to enter the building.
- Everyone entering the building must be already wearing a face mask. Face masks will not be provided and will be required for the entire duration of the session. It is the client's responsibility to purchase or make a mask to wear to the appointment.
- You must wash your hands upon both arriving and before leaving your appointment. We kindly ask that you please minimize touching surfaces in the office.
-If you are not an essential visitor (including those accompanying a patient who is dying or very ill, a parent/guardian of a child/youth who is a patient, or visitor of patients who require assistance), please wait outside of the building until the patient has completed their session.
Let's all work together to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
Thank you for your cooperation!
I strive to help my clients achieve optimal health and self-management of acute and chronic conditions by promoting wellness, restoring mobility and return to independent function, activity, work, sports, or normal life after a fall, illness, surgery, health set-back, or injury.
Through completion of comprehensive assessments, and customized evidence-based treatment plans, my clients become equipped to achieve their goals to:
- restore their physical function
- improve their quality of life
- increase their mobility
- improve pain levels
- regain strength, balance and endurance
- achieve a healthy posture
- restore lung function or breathing pattern