My Husband & I are committed to growing our businesses locally, and investing in the community.
Bachelor of PhED (Hons) Kinesiology, Brock University, 2003
Masters of Physiotherapy, University of Western Ontario, 2006
Authorizer with the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Assistive Devices Program (ADP).
Assorted professional development including:
- Neuro-Visual Processing (Optometric) Rehabilitation and Neuro-Visual Postural Therapy (NVPT) following a Neurological Event (Padula Institute of Vision)
- Post-concussion rehabilitation
- Retained Reflexes impacting learning and school performance
- Osteoporosis Canada bone fit trained
- Fall prevention
- Mobility aid prescription
- Exercise and manual therapy training for diverse orthopedic conditions
- Visual-vestibular rehab
- and many more…
- Best Physiotherapy Practice 2018 – South-Central Ontario, Hosted by GHP Private Healthcare Awards
- Best Physiotherapy Practice 2018 – South West Ontario, Hosted by Acquisition International Business Excellence Awards 2018
- Private orthopaedic practice
- Community home care services
- Long-Term Care and Retirement
- Group exercise classes
- Student Athletic trainer at Brock University
- publicly-funded physiotherapy clinics
- private mobility walker clinics
I believe in a holistic approach to therapy and getting to the source of the injury or dysfunction is vital to promoting recovery and recurrence.